- ESL Resources
- Get involved with English
- ICT & English
- Maribel´s Trunk
- Use of Web 2.0
What are you looking for?
What are we talking about?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BBC Learning English has changed! February 24, 2009
- Modified test administrators' guide: braille tests for children with a visual impairment
- Modified test administrators' guide: modified large print (MLP) tests for children with a visual impairment
- Modified test administrators' guide: tests for children with a hearing impairment and children who use sign language
- Notes for readers in the English grammar, punctuation and spelling test: short answer questions
- The Government's response to Lord Carlile's report on the Edlington case
Category Archives: Listening ans Speaking Skills
Talkgroup » Thumbelina–> In VOXOPOP there is a talk group created to work on Thumbelina’s tale, by Hans Christian Andersen. Listen and read the tale in BBC School radio (http://www.bbc.co.uk/learning/schoolradio/subjects/english/hans_christian_andersen/tales/thumbelina). Answer to the following question, recording your intervention in VOXOPOP … Continue reading