- ESL Resources
- Get involved with English
- ICT & English
- Maribel´s Trunk
- Use of Web 2.0
What are you looking for?
What are we talking about?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BBC Learning English has changed! February 24, 2009
- Music Education in England - A Review by Darren Henley for the Department for Education and the Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Music Education in England: The Government Response to Darren Henley's Review of Music Education
- The Munro Review of Child Protection - Interim Report: The Child's Journey
- It's Your Choice 2010-2011
- Practitioners' Guide 2010-2011
Category Archives: Reading Skills
This tool is good to make your own short films in English. You can choose the background, the sky, the main characters (be careful, some of them are inappropiate for children, from my point of … Continue reading
This webpage has lots of resources to teach how read well in English. It follows PHONICS to teach children. Starting with vocals: A; E; I; O, U,… Following with Consontants… Plays, … Continue reading
This webpage allows you to create your story with few easy steps. It is so easy you can let the kids leave their imagination flies from first step! Here it is an … Continue reading